Free Internet banking is offered through the link on the home page of this website. Free Bill Payment Service is also available on request. Pay your bills online, safe and secure, with just a click of the mouse. Save yourself time and the cost of postage by using this great service.
- ACH Credit and Debit Authorization
- Wire Transfer Requests
- Direct Deposit Organization
- EFTPS (Electronic Federal Tax Payment System)
- NACHA File Imports
- Balance Reporting
- Sub-User Administration
To enroll in Internet Banking, click on the home link. Then click on the enroll link located on the right side of the page.
While you’re signing up for Internet Banking, go ahead and sign up for Online Billpay. It’s Free! And, with a busy schedule, it makes paying bills easier.
- Make payments to businesses or individuals
- Pay bills once a month by scheduling your payments
- It’s Free!!!
- Track payments quickly and easily
- Save on stamps, envelopes, etc
- iPhone, Android, and Blackberry app for mobile banking - Easy to use!!
- If you don't have a smartphone, Log-on to our specialized mobile banking web site at http://m.speerbank.com
- Great for on-the-go banking without fees!
- An Internet Banking account is required in order to use Mobile Banking
- Go green with e-Statements from the State Bank of Speer.
- Sign up today by logging in to Online Banking
- Then, click on “User Services” à “E-Statements Only”
- Click on the button to “Opt In For This Account”
Text Message Banking
Text banking equals convenient banking at your fingertips.
- Simple way to
quickly and securely check your account balance and recent transactions
- Sign up for this service at
- Simply text the following keywords to 58084
- B or Bal – Summary of account balances
- H or Hist – Summary of recent transactions
- STOP – To deactivate the service
- C - List of all available text banking commands
ACH Transfer Available