Limits & Fees Disclosure
Click on related file for important account information for our customers.
Simple Steps for Secure Mobile Banking
posted on: 2010-07-21
Use these steps to avoid carefully crafted scams & schemes:
1. Never provide personal identification or banking information over your mobile device, unless you initiate the contact and you know that you are dealing directly with your bank.
2. Assume any unsolicited text for personal or banking information request is fraudulent. Giving this information places your finances and privacy at risk.
3. Avoid sharing sensitive information such as your password, account number, or answers to verification questions. Do not save this information anywhere on your mobile device or phone.
4. Do not set the Web or client-text service to automatically log you in to your online banking account. If your phone is lost or stolen, someone will have free access to your money.
5. Set the phone to require a password to power on the handset or awake it from sleep mode.
6. Immediately tell your bank and your mobile operator if you lose your phone.
Call us at 888-249-2141 if you have any questions regarding mobile banking.