Free Internet banking is offered through the link on the home page of this website. Free Bill Payment Service is also available on request. Pay your bills online, safe and secure, with just a click of the mouse. Save yourself time and the cost of postage by using this great service.
- Quick access to accounts
- Funds transfers
- Check your accounts anytime, anywhere
- Order Checks
- Download to Quicken/Quickbooks
- View your check images online
To enroll in Internet Banking, click on the home link. Then click on the enroll link located on the right side of the page.
While you’re signing up for Internet Banking, go ahead and sign up for Online Billpay. It’s Free! And, with a busy schedule, it makes paying bills easier.
- Make payments to businesses or individuals
- Pay bills any time or schedule recurring monthly payments
- It’s Free!!!
- Track payments quickly and easily
- Save on stamps, envelopes, etc
- Must have an internet banking account and a phone with internet access to use.
- Begin using Mobile banking by logging on to Internet Banking - Then choose User Services and click on Mobile Enrollment.
- Great for on-the-go banking without fees!
- Downloadable App for the iPhone, Droid, & Blackberry smartphones
- Go green with e-Statements from the State Bank of Speer.
- Sign up today by logging in to Online Banking
- Then, click on “User Services” --> “E-Statements Only”
- Click on the button to “Opt In For This Account”
Text Message Banking
- Text banking equals convenient banking at your fingertips.
- Simple way to quickly and securely check your account balance and recent transactions
- Sign up for this service at
- Simply text the following keywords to 58084
- B or Bal – Summary of account balances
- H or Hist – Summary of recent transactions
- STOP – To deactivate the service
- C - List of all available text banking commands